Sunday, April 15, 2007

Today is my B-Day !

Today is my B-Day,

I could not be more happy getting older !!! No i am lying. It always feels weird to get one year older every year but that's how life is.
In 30 mn, i ll be 27 years old. It makes me actually smile because for once i do not have any resolution but only a piece of paper and a pen to write a list on all the things that i have to do during the next few weeks. For weeks i ve been wondering why my bedroom was such a mess, now i know that is beacause my head was a mess too. So many ideas going upside down. That's crazy ! However,, i know i ll find time to get it clean soon or later.


It is now time to say it : Happy Birthday to you Lady. May all your wishes become true and do not stop loving.

God Bless myself.

Me, myself and my B-day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home